ALL MEETINGS WILL START AT 7:30 PM
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETINGS ARE ON THE FIRST TUESDAY OF THE FOLLOWING MONTHS
MARCH 5, 2019
JUNE 7, 2019
SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
DECEMBER 3, 2019
ANNUAL MEETING – Set by the President as Follows:
ANNUAL MEETING (Election of Officers) APRIL 23, 2019
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS are on the Third Tuesday of the Following Months:
- JANUARY 15, 2019
- FEBRUARY 19, 2019
- MARCH 19, 2019
- APRIL 16, 2019
- MAY 21, 2019
- JUNE 18, 2019
- JULY 16, 2019
- AUGUST 20, 2019
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
- OCTOBER 15, 2019
- NOVEMBER 19, 2019
- DECEMBER 17, 2019
*Members and Non-Members are not permitted to attend these
meetings unless invited and approved by the Executive Committee. The
clubhouse will be off limits to the members during the meetings; however, the
range will be available.
Only members in good standing shall be permitted to attend the regular business
meetings, unless invited by the Executive Committee.
- Dues in the amount of $220.00 are due on January 1, 2019 grace period is extended to January 31, 2019
- Dues paid after January 31, 2019 will be charged with a $ 25.00 late fee
- All key-fobs of members not in good standing will be deactivated on February 16, 2019
- Payments made after January 31, 2019 may result in a delay of your key-fob being reactivated
- If you have any questions or need to discuss payment please call me at 401-946-6920
Best wishes for a Happy, Prosperous,
and Safe New Year
Lou Federici, President
All firearms shall be retrieved and returned to their respective carrying box or bag at the PORTS ONLY.
You shall NOT retrieve or return your firearm to its carrying case behind the port. This is a very strict safety rule that will be viewed as a serious rule infraction.
On September 2, 2014 the PRC membership voted to authorize an additional type target to the approved list.
The list of approved targets is as follows:
• B1 Bullseye
• B2 Bullseye
• B-29 Silhouette Target 11.5″ x 23″ Paper (MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS)
• Stick-on; “Shoot – n- See”
1. All targets shall be placed a minimum of 25’ downrange.
2. No one shall be permitted to shoot ahead of the ports.
3. Fast Draws are not permitted
4. No steel projectiles are to be used (check ammo with the provided magnet)
5. No target shall exceed these dimensions: 11.5”x23”
6. No target shall represent a human face or body. Just the B29 type.
REMINDER REGARDING STEEL BULLETS:
Copper Plated Steel Bullets are absolutely PROHIBITED!
The use of this type of ammo at our club, may cause your membership to be in jeopardy. Please take this as a final warning. This ammo is banned in most if not all, indoor pistol clubs.
The long distance reader has failed a second time and a substitute is being used. You must hold your keyfob an inch or two away from the gold star on the wall to be read.
We are waiting for a replacement long-distance reader to arrive. But given that two of them have failed in four months we are exploring backup scenarios for access as well.
Approximately half the club membership has an email address on file. In the near future we will stop sending out paper announcements of meetings (which cost several hundred dollars per mailing) and do all of our announcements via EMAIL and through the website.
Please ensure your membership information is correct, and make sure that we have an active EMAIL address on file, please enter than information on the form you will find on the “Member Info Tab” (middle of the black bar that is right below the photo at the top of the every page). You will need to enter your keyfob number so we can validate your changes.
Members are also reminded that those with EMAIL addresses are automatically setup in the Member-0nly discussion forum.