PRC HAS REOPENED ON MONDAY MAY 18, 2020 AT 8:30 AM
MEMBERS PLEASE READ
PRC’S RULES FOR PRECAUTIONS
AGAINST THE COVID19 VIRUS:
- UPON ENTERING THE CLUB YOU MUST WASH YOUR HANDS IMMEDIATELY OR USE SANITIZER
- ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED [6’ MINIMUM]
- THE WEARING FACE MASKS IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES – EVEN WHEN SHOOTING
- ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CLUB OR ON THE PROPERTY
- THERE MUST NOT BE ANY MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE IN THE CLUB AT ANY ONE TIME
- THERE MUST NOT BE MORE THAN THREE PEOPLE ON THE RANGE AT ANY TIME.
- SHOOTING PORTS ARE #1 #3 #5 ONLY
- SHOOTING TIME IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) HOUR UNLESS ANOTHER SHOOTER IS WAITING TO SHOOT; THEN YOU MUST GIVE UP YOUR PORT IF YOU HAVE BEEN THERE MORE THAN AN HOUR. YOU MAY SHOOT AGAIN LATER WHEN A PORT OPENS UP ONLY IF NO ONE ELSE IS WAITING. A LITTLE COURTESY WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
- THE LAST SHOOTER OUT MUST WASH ALL DOOR KNOBS AND COUNTERS BEFORE LEAVING
- BRASS POLICY WILL REMAIN AS IS
- DON’T FORGET TO WASH WITH THE LEAD OFF SOAP BEFORE LEAVING
- REMEMBER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP THE RANGE BOTH DOWNRANGE AND UP RANGE AFTER YOU ARE DONE SHOOTING. IF OTHER SHOOTERS ARE WILLING TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU SO BE IT. OTHERWISE YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF.
ALL MEETINGS WILL START AT 7:30 PM
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETINGS ARE ALWAYS ON THE FIRST TUESDAY OF THE FOLLOWING MONTHS:
MARCH 3, 2020
JUNE 2, 2020 The June Meeting has been suspended due to the coronavirus.
SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
DECEMBER 1, 2020
ANNUAL MEETING – Set by the President as Follows:
APRIL 28, 2020 (Election of Officers)
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS are on the Third Tuesday of the Following Months:
• JANUARY 21, 2020
• FEBRUARY 18, 2020
• MARCH 17, 2020
• APRIL 21, 2020
• MAY 19, 2020
• JUNE 16, 2020
• JULY 21, 2020
• AUGUST 18, 2020
• SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
• OCTOBER 20, 2020
• NOVEMBER 17, 2020
• DECEMBER 15, 2020
*Members and Non-Members are not permitted to attend these meetings unless invited and approved by the Executive Committee. The clubhouse will be off limits to the members during the meetings; however, the range will be available.
** Only members in good standing shall be permitted to attend the regular business meetings, unless invited by the Executive Committee.
NOTES: Dues in the amount of $220.00 are due on January 1, 2020 grace period is extended to January 31, 2020 Dues paid after January 31, 2020 will be charged with a $ 25.00 late fee All key-fobs of members not in good standing will be deactivated on February 16, 2020 Payments made after January 31, 2020 may result in a delay of your key-fob being reactivated If you have any questions or need to discuss payment please call me at 401-946-6920
Best wishes for a Happy, Prosperous, and Safe New Year
Lou Federici, President
All firearms shall be retrieved and returned to their respective carrying box or bag at the PORTS ONLY.
You shall NOT retrieve or return your firearm to its carrying case behind the port. This is a very strict safety rule that will be viewed as a serious rule infraction.
On September 2, 2014 the PRC membership voted to authorize an additional type target to the approved list.
The list of approved targets is as follows:
• B2 Bullseye
• B3 Bullseye
• B-29 Silhouette Target 11.5″ x 23″ Paper (MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS)
• Stick-on; “Shoot – n- See”
1. All targets shall be placed a minimum of 25’ downrange.
2. No one shall be permitted to shoot ahead of the ports.
3. Fast Draws are not permitted
4. No steel projectiles are to be used (check ammo with the provided magnet)
5. No target shall exceed these dimensions: 11.5”x23”
6. No target shall represent a human face or body. Just the B29 type.
REMINDER REGARDING STEEL BULLETS:
Copper Plated Steel Bullets are absolutely PROHIBITED! Please check your ammunition with a magnet, and we have magnets on the range for you. If your bullet sticks to a magnet, it’s steel and you cannot use it.
The use of this type of ammo at our club, may cause your membership to be in jeopardy. Please take this as a final warning. This ammo is banned in most if not all, indoor pistol clubs.
Just a reminder, you must hold your keyfob an inch or two away from the gold star on the wall to the right of the door to be read.