All Members are required to:
- Be 21 years of age
- Provide a clean criminal background check (BCI) (click here for info)
- Complete a training and qualification program with the club’s NRA certified instructors
- Have an uneventful first year probationary period
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a member of the NRA (click here to join)
Membership entitles the Member to:
- 24 hour access to the air conditioned clubhouse
- Shooting hours 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM all year round
- Use of a fully equipped “safe” room to inspect and clean your firearms
- Firearm publications and an extensive video tape lending library
- Participation on the Pistol Team and other shooting events
How to become a Member:
1) Contact us at I’d like membership information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Download the Membership Application here. Fill out the Membership Application, submit a current BCI check from the AG’s office (no more than 30 days old, Submit a $ 100 Application Fee (pays for your training), Proof of membership in the NRA, mail all of this to the club. The Executive Committee will contact you to set up an appointment for you to be interviewed (all interviews are held in executive session). The Executive Committee generally meets every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
3) After your successful meeting with the Executive Committee, you will be given an appointment to complete your NRA Certified Training and Qualification course. This course generally takes place on either a Saturday or a Sunday morning. This course holds many benefits for you down the road.
4) If you successfully complete the Training and Qualification course, you will be issued a key-fob to access the club, at which time you will be probationary member for one year. At this time you will be required to submit the dues for the remainder of the fiscal year. The due will be pro-rated (the full year dues is $ 220.00). Assuming you have an uneventful first year at the club, you will then become a full member.